Water Pressure (explicit)

It came down on me like a blazing hot summer rain and from it NO infliction of pain just splendid caresses again and again

Spatter spatter drip drop, it was poured on thick like a lust filled voice spoken by love.
Oh yes, like a lust filled voice spoken by love.

In it I heard far away tales of mischief and pain, progression and gain, also of priceless treasures like iridescent rainbows after this heated rain.

This sky was thunder-less, void of the wrath of God.

Spatter spatter drip drop, it poured on thick like wicked beats laced through hip hop. Just like the wicked beats laced through hip hop.

Now that I was in tune with the tune, this love’s monsoon blew in heat with its beat and the sound of its falling was to my ears so sweet.

I let wet pour way down my breast like sweat when you catch me love dancing.

My head held back, it was magnificent bliss! Oh the things I miss and I’ve been months waiting for this.

And now it’s climactic and my thoughts are erratic frantic when I think of it over. Sad I won’t feel this way again until the next time I come over….

Spatter spatter drip drop could this heat raining down be love washing me fresher? Or just the glorious effect of the new and improved water pressure?!?!
Copyright © 2009 by DeAna McEwen

1 comment:

  1. Very heated imagery, sweltering. Rhythmic,drumming,pounding, heart like...heated blood...pressure.

    Insistent need, foggy mirrors...is it love or just nature...hot earth begging for hot rain!

    Nice poem.

    ReplyDelete