Time after Time

There's Quiet in my mind, Peace in my heart, Contentment in my world, and Joy in my life. Love exists.

The quiet in my mind comes because of the confidence that who I am as a woman is solidified by ME and only ME.... outside validation, not necessary.

The peace in my heart comes as a free gift. It's the peace that surpasses YOUR understanding. It saturates my heart, blanketing me in the peace of knowing that I am....

The contentment in my world exists because this world IS mine. The occupants thereof were chosen by me, carefully selected to ADD to the fullness of my life, not to BECOME it. My world doesn't shatter at the actions or reactions of people outside of it.

The joy in my life is apparent in my smile. It exemplifies everything internal. External factors can't diminish what they can't reach. I'm untouchable and YOU can't take away what YOU didn't give.

Love exists because I give it. It returns to me as purely as I share it. It's the spirit from which all things come. It manifests itself in my life continually, unchangingly and eternally, minute after minute, hour after hour, year after year and time after time.

So, since I can't relate and perhaps you can, tell me how it feels to need someone else to justify your depressing existence??
Copyright © 2009 by DeAna McEwen

No comments:

Post a Comment