He loved her with all his mightShe was disgusted at the sight
He promised he would be right
She shuddered with fright
He followed her every move
She busted up his groove
He had so much to prove
She never did approve
He began to hurt inside
She was filled with pride
He hated being denied
She put his feelings aside
He didn't give another his heart
She'd done it at the start
He didn't want them apart
She tore the family apart
He never gave up hope
She gave him a little rope
He was starting to cope
She saw the larger scope
He still really loved her
She didn't have to wonder
He let no man put asunder
She realized her blunder
He asked her to I do
She agreed to begin anew
He no longer has to pursue
She is his through and through....
Copyright © 2009 by DeAna McEwen
I love your writing and the pics! I am believer n you...cousin reenie
ReplyDelete