Mediterranean New

Like the smooth shiny packaging of thumping beats, newness abounds. It's refreshing like the mist at dawn and untarnished by the heaviness that sometimes comes with knowing. It's the unknown in its entire, complete and intimidating splendor. It's not the restrictive newness of unbroken leather, but reminiscent of the anticipatory newness of a family addition. The thought makes me light on my feet and tempts my mind to wander to destinations of the future. It's been eternities since my smile was so broad, ages since I appreciated light breeze or glistening snow. My eyes gleam when they're properly explored. They turn a brighter shade of brown when they connect with sincerity in the sunlight. My senses have never been so alive. The Mediterranean scent of masculinity is carried by the wind. In our element, its spicy fragrance is the perfect playground for seduction, luring me closer and closer to its core. If I followed the sound of honesty, I'd discover you at its end. If I searched for the definition of new, there you would also be. I'm DeAna and I'm so very glad to meet you.
Copyright © 2009 by DeAna McEwen

No comments:

Post a Comment