Everybody claims they wanna be drama free, but I'm really beginning to think the opposite. Now I'm a cool, laid back kinda lady. I've never set his car on fire, keyed the car, acted a fool in public, called the other woman on the phone and all that jazz. Somebody told me I was "non-confrontational" but perhaps I've been going down the wrong path people!!!!Contrary to the claims of men (and women) all over, I think that secretly, people enjoy just the opposite. It just so happens that the same one who gives you drama, is the one who holds you in the palm of her hand. U tip toe around her feelings cause u know what lies beneath if u take her there. U CLAIM she's a drama queen, but you do nothing to destroy her crown. You alone have the power to shut her down, but you don't and you won't.
So, does it make u proud that someone completely loses themselves over you? Does it stroke your ego that she's willing to "ride or die"... (which essentially means act a damn fool for you). Does it intensify your passion to know that someone on earth wants u this damn bad? We've all had a female friend that stayed with her man after he slapped her around, called her all kinds of names, cheated, lied, and anything else u can think of.. and we looked at her like damn, why does she stay with this dude?!!
But it's the same for men. They just can't seem to shake ole girl who's slashin' his tires, checking his voice mails, hacking his e-mails, callin the numbers in his phone and basically keeping him like a prisoner in his own f'd up ass life.
And then, here u are.. kind and understanding, positive and polite, calm and collected and of course u get shitted on every time, because he knows you'll understand... u won't go off, but he HAS to appease her cause she'll do all the things u won't over him.
Maybe next week, I should do some experimenting........start busting out car windows, creepin down the block and 1 and 2 am, calling numbers and shaking things up. This seems to get the reactions I don't get by conducting myself like a LADY. WTF?!
Copyright © 2009 by DeAna McEwen
No comments:
Post a Comment